It’s time to start planning for the busiest few weeks of the year, so here’s the info you need to know about how your veg box deliveries will work over Christmas. Feel free to get in touch if you have any questions at all.
- We are delivering in the week running up to Christmas, and your delivery will arrive on its usual day. Remember that this day may have changed recently with our system change, so please log into your account or email us if you’re not sure when to expect your box.
- The order change deadline for the week beginning 19th December will be 9am on Monday 19th December. Any exclusions, pauses, or changes to your order need to be made on our system or emailed into us by this time. The contents list for that week will be up as soon as possible to help you plan.
- We’ll be closed in the week beginning 26th December– there will be no deliveries.
- The boxes in the week running up to Christmas will be their normal size, so if you need extra veg to last through the week when we’re closed, or to cater for visitors, we suggest moving up a size.
- If you receive fortnightly deliveries and would usually receive a delivery in the week running up to Hogmanay (that’s an “even weeks” schedule), please note you’ll miss a delivery as we’ll be closed that week. If you’d like to receive your delivery a week early, please let us know by 9am on the 19th.
- We currently expect to be back on 2nd January with deliveries as usual, but please keep an eye out for updates on this, as delays are possible.
- Locavore also offers a Christmas range – handmade wreaths, roasting joints, goodies from our kitchen, and more. These can’t be delivered alongside your veg box. The trees can be delivered separately, and all other items are collection-only. You can find out more and see what’s available here.
Dates to Remember
|Monday 19th December, 9am||Order change deadline for Christmas week|
|Week beginning 19th December||Your veg box delivery will arrive on its usual day.|
|Week beginning 26th December||The veg box department is closed. No veg boxes this week.|
|Week beginning 2nd January||We’re back! Veg boxes resume.|